Cream Silk + 500 SM Gift Certificate Contest
Remember my blog entry about Venus Raj? I actually didn’t know that that was going to lead to a contest that involves five variants of Cream Silk conditioners. So, I guess…yay for pleasant surprises? xD
I’m a conditioner addict myself, since that helps me tame my hair into submission. Well, somewhat. (So I pretty much feel for Ms. Raj because I heard she has naturally curly hair that is probably more stubborn than mine. Thank goodness she’s very beautiful and she can carry any kind of hair.)
Anyhoo, I won’t be able to use all of these since one of the variants is for straight hair. And…you guessed it, I’m giving these away. To up the ante, I’m also giving away two gift certificates.
I will pick two (2) winners, and each winner gets 5 Cream Silk conditioners + PhP500 SM GC. (So you can buy more conditioners at Watson’s, haha!) How will I pick the winners? Read on.
- At the Skysenshi’s Hermitage Facebook page, upload a photo or video of yourself, concentrating on your hair. Just generally talk about your hair: Love it or hate it? Any tips to share? Or do you need tips?
- Have people like and comment on your photo.
Basically, I will be judging your entries based on the following criteria:
- Quality of entry (interesting photo and caption OR video) = 70%
- Quality of comments on your photo or video = 20%
- Likes = 10%
And as always, I shall give bonus points to those that spread the word about this contest via social networks. (FB, Twitter, Multiply etc.)
Contest ends on June 11, 2011 and winners will be announced on June 12, 2011.
There are two things about this contest that I’m really gunning for:
- To build a community where we share hair problems and solutions (as this hair woes have always been the bane of my existence).
- For me to find out how I could help you guys in the future. I’ve done extensive blog entries about hair (I really take this seriously, haha!) and there might be some problem areas that I can research about and share with my readers.
I’m hoping that this contest can help me gather information regarding my readers’ hair and scalp needs and how I can be of help.
Ms. EggplantMay 16, 2011 at 3:54 am
cool , im giving away celeteque products plus forever21 gc's if you're interested para complete na your beauty regimen 🙂
MrsMartinezMay 27, 2011 at 4:09 am
Bea ok sa akin un Nizoral maybe you should try it di ko pa na blog. Pero ok siya for me and DH
skysenshiMay 27, 2011 at 7:52 am
Nagna-nizoral ako before pero parang wa epek sha sakin. Kelangan ko ng clarifying shampoo din eh.
skysenshiMay 27, 2011 at 7:53 am
Naku, I'd love to join your contest just to participate, pero sa iba na lang yung prizes (jojoin lang ako for the fun haha) kasi half my room is full of freebies na. That's why I'm holding contests every month kasi ang init na sa room ko. Haha.
FloresMay 30, 2011 at 2:41 pm
I'm using their less hair-fall conditioner 🙂
skysenshiMay 30, 2011 at 9:30 pm
How is it so far?
FloresJune 1, 2011 at 12:23 am
I like it and am using it for two weeks now. Well, I still do have hairfall but compared to my old conditioner (which is actually a hair spa) I have less hairfall during bath.
animetricJune 5, 2011 at 11:36 pm
Likes? At least 10% lang… but hahahaha. Wala lang naloloka lang ako sa likes in general.
skysenshiJune 6, 2011 at 7:28 am
Yeah, ayoko rin ng likes eh normally. Kaya 10% lang hehe.