GE Week (Fashion Show)
- It’s frustrating to change settings to match the lighting changes. I had weird shots here because the lighting would change a split-second before I click. I only got event-related settings from Cham during his exhibit much later that night.
- Red and his auto-pose. Plus those teddy-bear shots. I wonder how much I could sell the high res versions of those to rabid fangirls (and fanboys).
- Robert’s teeth were aching, but I love the shots I took of him. The lighting was perfect. Sorry that he had to be in pain while I was taking those photos.
- Some of the shots here were taken by Red because I got so frustrated, I just had to hand Shin-Chan over. My finger froze the moment Joya walked into my viewfinder. (Shin-Chan kept saying that he’s too busy to take the photo.) I had just finished chasing after Louie when Shin-Chan decided to go diva on me! Geh. It’s rare for Louie to agree to go bare-chested. LOL.
- I accidentally deleted the ONLY CLEAR SHOT I had of Dan and JC! I was experimenting with zoom lens then. GYAAAAAAAAH!
- Mama Rollz and Ge definitely rocked! Woohoo!
- The fashion show was too short. Bitin! We wanted to take photos of the pretty models but they changed back so quickly. It was a good thing that Miel was the most accessible of them. We were able to shoot in 516 with her as the model. (Separate album to follow.)