10 Goals for 2013
I did not list down my goals last year because I only had two solid ones (#9 & #10) and these are goals I’ve personally set for myself since 2010.
10. YEARLY GOAL: Travel at least twice a year. It’s usually one international and one local destination. Didn’t get to go out of the country in 2012 but at least I went to two local destinations.
9. YEARLY GOAL: Participate (and most especially WIN) in a nation-wide competition. This has been a tradition for me every year, but it was in 2012 that I first entered into a team-oriented competition (Philippine Game Development Festival) for the first time. Which my teamsssss won. =^.^= Since I won’t be having a team this year, looks like I’m back to personal web development competitions.
8. Hold another art exhibit before March. Though this one is 50-50, considering the budget I need to pull and the amount of concentration I need to muster.
7. Attend international conferences AND/OR have my doctoral dissertation edited for publishing and conference presentations. This one is kinda 50-50 as well because it means that I’d be spreading myself thinly again.
6. Relax from January to February so that I can get back to the game development industry by March.
5. Wrap-up all my legal stuff (expired license, NSO etc.)
4. Pay off all my credit card related debts by June.
3. Invest in a condo of my own starting June. Yeah, I have my eyes set on certain places already. I just have to figure out how to go about it.
2. Be an active blogger again with a regular schedule. And a positive vibe. For starters, I had to convert my profile into a page and will be merging that with my old page soon.
1. Be ready for a love life by June. Nyahahahahahaha! OMGWUT. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Tatawa nalang ako ng malakas. Hahahaha!
Sorry for the last image. I have no idea how this is going to turn out so yeah…it’s much like that “Guess The Guardian” contest I’ve been holding once in a while. Could it be Charmander, Omnom or Freedom Gundam? Only time will tell if this road is for me. =^.^=